It is Wednesday Already?


Hey- It's Jack. Bloggin' from my crib. Don't tell Mommy. Oh wait... she heard me singing on the monitor! Busted.

I had a totally rad time over the weekend. Mommy and Daddy are super impressed with all my new verbal skills. I can say everyone's names now and say them when they come up on the Digi picture frame. Mommy, Daddy, Sadie, Alisa (I say it "issa"), grandma, papa, Blaine, Miles, Jenny... the list goes on. I hope I can remember how to say them on Easter.

Auntie Alisa came to stay with me over the weekend and we had tons of fun. Saturday night, Mommy and Daddy went out on a date night- they saw Avatar in 3D and thought it was cool. I got tired really fast because Alisa and I played SO much. Sunday, Mommy and Daddy were busy cleaning up the house and basement for the construction guys. Alisa took me on a walk and we went to the park- it was a BLAST! I wouldn't let her put me in the stroller on the way home and I ran a long way. It made me tired and crabby.

Alisa and Mommy went to a concert on Monday night- the Black Eyed Peas. I love dancing to their song "I Gotta Feeling". So it was just Daddy and I. He let me watch Shrek and I loved it! Especially the Donkey. He's my favorite.

Anyway, I better get back to sleep now before Mommy catches me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009 Jack's Toddler Town. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy